|Birthdate:||November 26th, 1997|
|Weight:||77 lbs. (12 kg)|
Enhanced agility and reflexes
Enhanced strength and durability
|Likes:||Chili dogs, Chera, his friends, Manga, Anime, Video Games, his family, racing, drawing comics, writing scripts, and sparring|
|Dislikes:||bullies, Jerk, Eggman and his robots, imposters, being called a retard, getting wet or dirty, and hypodermic needles (suffers trypanophobia).|
|Special Abilities:||Harnessing Sacred Energy
Sacred Artix form
Green Sword user
Green Dash Green Drill Green Spin Green Strike
Ever since stepping into the battle against injustice, Artix has been the champion of peace. Well known for his legendary cocky attitude, easy-going demeanor and somewhat short temper, overconfidence and intelligence, yet strong sense of justice and love for freedom and adventure, Artix uses his abilities to protect the innocent and his world (as well as many others) from the forces of evil, especially his arch-nemesis Jerk Ed who constantly seeks world domination. He's had a long major of crossovers with Baxter in games and now started a crossover in Clash of Worlds made by Fireball Studios and TCT Studios.
Artix is a fun-loving guy who can make people laugh. He cares deeply for his friends and family, and is a loyal boyfriend. Artix is a talented artist, and is known around his hometown. He is deeply against evil, and works to protect everyone. He is known to get angry when people call him a "retard" or "mental", as he has Aspergers Syndrome.
Artix's main ability is his greenkinesis, which allows to create anything that comes to his mind. Whatever he creates is the color green. He can also run at super speed, which comes from training. His training has also increased his strength reflexes, and durability. Artix has access to Sacred Powers, and his powers give him an increased healing factor. Artix can transform into Sacred Artix when he is near all seven Sacred Shards.
Artix & StarFire (Comic Series)
- Baxter and Artix have officially met in 2012.
- Baxter and Artix do share many similarities
- Both live in similar cities, Baxter lives in Siderville and Artix lives in Desopolis.
- Both are against an evil enemies that want to cause world domination and bring ruin to everyone which ends up with the two saving their worlds.
- Both have partners who sometimes come along with them (Gunther and StarFire Ultima).
- Both have robotic evil doppelgangers, who are created by their archenemies (Mecha Baxter and Metal Artix).
- Both have similar moves and abilities (Baxter with Pyrokinesis and Artix with Greenkinesis)
- Both are capable to absorb some energy from a certain thing (Baxter can Absorb fire and Artix can absorb Sacred Energy)
- Both can use more than one form (Baxter can use Super X forms and Psych Form and Artix can use Super, Sacred and Werehog form)