The Fire Element (火の要素 Hi no yōso?) is an element that controls the likes of Pyrokinesis (Lavakinesis and Magmakinesis only usable from Baxter) and Fire, this power is one of the strongest elements from the Super Baxter series. The element of Fire is both creative and destructive, its qualities are Brightness, Thinness and Motion and its mode is Active.
- Grass Element: The Fire Element have an very strong advantage over the Grass element due to the fact fire can burn down trees and nature thus making a forest fire and destroys an wildlife's property
- Ice Element: The Fire Element also has a strong advantage over the Ice Element due to the fact that fire can actually melt ice.
- Steel Element: The Fire Element also has a strong advantage on the Steel Element because of fire will melt down metal as well as seen to ice itself.
- Easy for them to actually warm up the place.
- Easy to cook food.
- It helps them use it in dark places.
- it fuels everyone's passions.
- Fire, unlike the other elements, does not exist in a natural state. Its physical form can only take place by consuming some other element. Fire is the transformer, converting the energy of other objects into other forms: heat, light, ash, and smoke.
- Water Element: The Fire Element don't have a advantage over the Water element due to the fact that Water can put out fire.
- Ground Element: The Fire Element usually have a problem to the ground element, most of them use powerful earthquakes to take them off the ground and lose control.
- Poison Element: Baxter is the only one out of all the other elements to have a weakness on the Poison Element.