Most of the Renders will be alot like similar to how the 3-D artwork looks like from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS.
|Artwork Renders||Name||LV. 1 Status||Description|
||(_) is a swordsman who is very knowledgeable about the universe. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have been able to find any of the other realms. He was the ability to control the cosmos which allows him to use his special move, Star Storm.|
||Drake helps the player in the beginning the game and becomes his/her ally. He seems to know more than he lets on and he always wields his sword he calls the Dawnbreaker. I’ll have to look into his past when the universe isn’t in peril.|
||Xander Drake is the warrior of fire and a fairly serious guy. He’s Tael’s twin brother and has the ability to wield fire and is infinitely resistant to burns. Then again, he lives on an active VOLCANO.|
||Tael is the warrior of ice and Xander Drake’s twin brother. He is infinitely resistant to frost and always wields his frost bow. He seems to have more skill than anyone else I’ve seen. He seems to take after his cousin, because he’s quite carefree.|
||The warrior of Earth and also a poweful and.. Blunt one at that. She uses a hammer as a weapon due to it’s ability to shake the entire planet with one swing. She is truly a powerful ally.|
||The warrior of wind who carries… a boomerang. Well, I’d carry around a boomerang if it could create entire tornadoes. He is fairly carefree and doesn’t usually take things seriously, though I can sense a lot of tension.|
||The warrior of lightning. Xavier here wields a scythe and has the ability to manipulate entire storms. If he managed to combine his power with Flash, they’d pretty much create the largest storm ever.|
||A gentle spirit who works as a healer in the group. She’s advanced in the use of magic but if you make her mad, her gentle nature will spiral into a murderous rampage. She’s the warrior of light and uses her staff.|
||The warrior of darkness, and definitely acts like it. He’s a merciless cold blooded warrior 90% of the time, the other 10% of the time, he tries to get a date. And he’s gonna kill me for writing this.|
||Baxter an all around character with ranged attacks containing fire. He rivals Xander Drake in terms of skill with fire. He’s a third party character in the game and wasn’t created by Gabe Sange.|
||Flare thought he’d become the warrior of lightning. He’s been training for his whole life. He’s warm hearted but kind of short tempered. The slightest motivation and he’ll zap you with so much electricity, you’ll wake up at the end of oblivion!|
- Baxter appears as the final party member in the game, due to being a 3rd-Party Character in the game.